Extren™ is a Strongwell product of reinforced fiberglass mixed with either a thermosetting polyester or vinyl ester resin. Extren™ is produced in over 100 standard shapes and is corrosion and UV resistant.
- Corrosion Resistant
- Low Conductivity- Thermal & Electrical
- Non-Magnetic- Electromagnetic Transparency
- High Strength
- Dimensional Stability
- Low Maintenance
- Series 500- All-purpose grade made with an isophthalic polyester resin and a UV inhibitor. The Shapes are Olive Green.
- Series 525- All-purpose grade made from a fire retardant isophthalic polyester resin and a UV inhibitor. Extren 525 comes in Slate Gray while certain handrail and ladder components come in yellow.
- Series 625- This premium grade is fire retardant and highly corrosion resistant from the utilization of a vinyl ester resin system with a UV inhibitor. The shapes come in Beige.
- Available in a variety of sheet, rod, tube, channels, I-beams, angles, etc.
- Custom fabrication services available from WS Hampshire.
Unit of Measure
|N/A 0.188 in|
|N/A 0.187 in4.762 mm|
|N/A 20 ft|