Ryertex G10 - Epoxy Fiberglass is a high performance epoxy glass laminate. It has outstanding mechanical properties that exceed nearly all other thermoset composites. It is a Class B electrical insulator at temperatures to 325°F and water absorption is extremely low.
Ryertex FR4 - Flame Retardant Epoxy Fiberglass bromine is added to the G10 resin system to give the material flame retardant properties.
Ryertex G10 and FR4 are used in heavy industry in a variety of wear applications.
- Available in sheets, rods, and tubes
- Custom sizes available
- Custom fabrication services available from WS Hampshire
- NEMA G10
- NEMA FR4
- Electrical/mechanical grade
- High humidity applications
- Power generation and transmission